Turnarounds and Maintenance
Our project team has been trusted for decades in critical path project work for FCC, coker, crude, hydrocracker, and power plant units. Bartlett Group is especially competent in the project management, cost controls, scheduling/planning, engineering, and mechanical critical path execution of unit/plant upgrades, revamps, and maintenance turnarounds and shutdowns.
Bartlett Group can be utilized in the conceptual phase of a capital improvement plan to aid in the development of preliminary budgets and schedules, helping to identify unforeseen potential construction complications that typically cause costly budget overruns.
In-House Engineering, Drafting and 3-D Modeling
Bartlett Group can thoroughly investigate the quickest, safest, and most economical methods for completing both mechanical critical path project scope work, as well as discovery work during the execution phase. Our engineering department can be utilized in designing heavy rigging, lift planning and crane selection, which can be a potentially significant portion of overall project budget.
- FCC — Vessel Modifications, Heads Off, Transfer Lines, Cyclones, Slide Valve Removal and Replacement,
- Air Grids, Expansion Joints, Structure, Drums
- Coker — Drum Repair and Replacement, Skirt Repair, Structure, Delta Valves, Revamps/Upgrades
- Crude — Valves, Heater Skin Repair, Burners, Exchangers, Vacuum Column, Drums
- General Mechanical — Piping, Valves, Heater Skin Repair, Steam Drum Repair, Exchanger Bundle Extraction and Installation