Bartlett Group has a full-service metal fabrication shop, offering design, development and contract manufacturing services for the industrial, commercial and government sectors.
We specialize in the following:
- ISO 9001, ASME, ASW
- R, S & U stamps
- Yellow card union capabilities
Metal Fabrication Services
- Industrial sheet metal
- Wholesale duct tubing, fittings, multigored elbows, etc.
- Custom duct work—stacks, boiler duct and exhaust systems
- High-precision laser cutting
- Robotic welding
- Slip and standoff blinds
- Mesh strainers, baskets and machinery guards
- Electrical and instrument/control panels and enclosures
- Alloy and C/S piping
- Structural steel access platforms with ladders and handrails
- Civil structural components
- Computer numerical controlled (CNC) forming and punching
- Pipe shoes, supports, spools
- Noncode pressure vessels
- Various industrial structural steel items
- 100,000 sq. ft. under roof of fabrication space
- 50 acres of laydown area
- Pipe spools
- Small vessels
- Structural steel
- Specialty fabrication
- Code and noncode vessel fabrication
- FCCU specialty components
- Field fabrication
- Refractory installation at our site
- 82,500 square feet of shop fabrication area with 20,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space located on
- Ability to fabricate, blast and paint under one contract, at one facility.
- Specialty fabrication of unique unit pieces.
- Short durations for small jobs as compared to major fabrication facilities.