Bartlett Group company Deltak Manufacturing has a full-service metal fabrication shop, offering design, development and contract manufacturing services for the industrial, commercial and government sectors.
- ISO 9001, ASME, ASW
- R, S & U stamps
- Yellow card union capabilities
Metal Fabrication Services
- Industrial sheet metal
- Wholesale duct tubing, fittings, multigored elbows, etc.
- Custom duct work—stacks, boiler duct and exhaust systems
- High-precision laser cutting
- Robotic welding
- Slip and standoff blinds
- Mesh strainers, baskets and machinery guards
- Electrical and instrument/control panels and enclosures
- Alloy and C/S piping
- Structural steel access platforms with ladders and handrails
- Civil structural components
- Computer numerical controlled (CNC) forming and punching
- Pipe shoes, supports, spools
- Noncode pressure vessels
- Various industrial structural steel
- Specialty fabrication of unique unit pieces.
- 178,000 square feet of shop fabrication area with 65,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space located on 140 acres.
- Ability to fabricate, blast and paint under one contract, at one facility.
- Short durations for small jobs as compared to major fabrication facilities.